Its not much to say. Its spicy and delicious. Its just a phrase “wasting rice”.
Food Material List
- 1 Cauliflower 400g
- 2 Streaky pork 100g
- 3 onion 100g
- 1 Prepare ingredients. Broccoli is broken into small pieces (water must be drained after cleaning), pork cut into pieces, garlic seedlings cut into segments, onions cut into strips, garlic cut into slices, dried chili cut into segments.
- 2 Rub a little oil on the bottom of the pan. Then spread the onions on the bottom of the pan.
- 3 Put a little oil in the frying pan, add pork and stir-fry.
- 4 Stir-fry the pork until it discolors. Stir in garlic slices and chili peppers. Stir-fry until fragrant. Stir in a little sauce and stir-fry.
- 5 Stir in cauliflower and stir well. Add a little salt.
- 6 Stir-fry the garlic seedlings in a pot and stir-fry them evenly. Add a little chicken essence. Turn off the fire and pour in the fragrant oil.
- 7 Out of the pot and put into the dry pot. A small piece of solid alcohol can be put on the table and started.