I always like to eat bamboo shoots, fresh bamboo shoots and dried bamboo shoots. All kinds of practices include bamboo shoot fried bacon, bamboo shoot braised pork, bamboo shoot sparerib soup, hot bamboo shoot dried and so on. They are all my favorites. One is because of the rich nutritional value of bamboo shoots, the other is because of the delicious taste, which not only meets the taste buds, but also benefits health! It happened that my friend kindly sent us the authentic bamboo shoots from the South and could not wait to enjoy them. Satisfaction with ___________. And thanks!
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken wing root 5 only
- 2 Dried bamboo shoot shreds 100g
- 3 Fermented soya bean 30g
- 1 Bubble the dried bamboo shoots two or three hours in advance until they feel soft and wash them clean; chop the wing roots into small pieces and get ready.
- 2 Stir-frying pan oil (slightly more), followed by scallions, ginger, garlic, dried soybeans (must be dry, as shown in the figure) stir-fry, stir-fry until the soy sauce fragrance of soybean sauce bursts out, when the soybean sauce looks burnt yellow, put dry chili (paste in the morning) fried fragrance, start stirring chicken pieces, discoloration after release (sufficient, follow-up without salt). (Fresh) a little sugar, stir-fry slightly and then put in dried bamboo shoots; continue to stir-fry, then chicken nuggets should be able to simmer a little oil, cover and simmer for a few minutes (remember to turn the pot several times in the middle)
- 3 About five minutes later (if the oil in the pot is slightly less, there may be a shorter time for the dry pot), add a small bowl of water (no ingredients are appropriate), a little old smoke, stir-fry and continue to cover, turn the small fire to simmer, stir-fry several times in the middle, so that the taste is even… About 15 to 20 minutes later, when the remaining third of the soup is collected in the pot, add some honey and simmer for another minute or two. Put the scallion into the pot and come out!