Food Material List
- 1 Minced pork
- 2 Fish sauce
- 3 Cooking wine
- 4 salt
- 5 Black pepper
- 6 White sesame
- 7 soy sauce
- 8 sugar
- 9 Honey
- 1 Chop the minced pork with a knife and add black pepper, sugar and salt, stirring in one direction, stirring hard and sticky.
- 2 Add the raw sauce, the old sauce and fish sauce continue to stir in one direction. Fish sauce is the key to the delicacy of preserved pork. If you dont have it, use oyster sauce.
- 3 Whip the minced meat in one direction and marinate the minced meat for about half an hour.
- 4 Take a tin paper and brush it with a thin layer of vegetable oil. Put the minced meat on tin paper. The meat filling was covered with a fresh-keeping film and rolled with a rolling pin into thin, even-thickness pancakes.
- 5 Place the rolled meat cake in the baking pan, tear off the top layer of preservation bag and sprinkle with white sesame
- 6 Preheat oven 180 degrees, brush honey on the front, bake sesame for 15 minutes, then put the back on the baking net, brush honey, and bake sesame for 15 minutes until meat dries.
- 7 When its cooled, the preserved meat dries out. Cut it into pieces.