Simple cold dish – – dried Shredded Mushroom with bitter chrysanthemum and golden mushroom, dried tofu itself tastes very thin, so before mixing it, use a thick soup treasure to help it taste, of course, chicken soup or other soup at home is better, after such cooking, mix again will be full of flavor. White dried silk, soft texture, mellow taste, chewing toughness; Flammulina velutipes crisp and mellow taste, but also very refreshing; with delicate green bitter chrysanthemum. Although its only a simple vegetable mix, it tastes very delicious and is very edible.
Food Material List
- 1 dried bean curd cut into shreds 200g
- 2 Flammulina velutipes 100g
- 3 Chrysanthemum Half a piece
- 1 Prepare raw materials;
- 2 Dry silk and Flammulina velutipes are boiled in a pot with proper salt.
- 3 Add a thick soup treasure and cook it together.
- 4 After boiling the fire for about one minute, it can be fished out and drained.
- 5 Boiled dried velvet mushroom is put into a bowl and mixed with salt and sesame oil.
- 6 Add garlic, shallot, sauce and vinegar after cooling slightly.
- 7 Finally, bitter chrysanthemum was added.
- 8 Mix well and serve on a plate. Sprinkle some shallots on top.