Food Material List
- 1 Prawns 500g
- 2 Potato 1
- 3 Hand Rolling Powder 1 pouch
- 4 Celery 2 roots
- 5 Bamboo shoots Half root
- 1 The purchased shrimp is washed and drained from the mud line. Potatoes, bamboo shoots and celery are cut into strips for reserve. Hand rolling powder is soaked in water.
- 2 Slice garlic, red pepper and coriander.
- 3 When oil is in the pan, add a little more, fry shrimp in high heat, turn to low heat, fry for 5 to 8 seconds, then fish out, fry potato chips in high heat for 5 to 8 seconds, then turn to low heat, until cooked thoroughly, the surface is slightly charred.
- 4 Put some oil in the pot, then put the bamboo shoots, celery, hand rolling powder, fried, salt, chicken essence, pepper powder in turn, then add potato chips, garlic slices, red pepper and garlic seedlings.
- 5 Stir-fry evenly and then come out. Sprinkle cooked sesame and coriander on top of the pan.