Food Material List
- 1 Hairtail 3 article
- 1 Cut in reserve.
- 2 Clean up the cuttings of the hairtail and reserve them.
- 3 Cut the fat slices of Magnolia into dices and set aside.
- 4 Fry fish until golden on both sides.
- 5 Stir-fry red oil with soybean paste and chopped pepper in a pan, add 3. Stir-fry for a moment, add appropriate amount of water, sugar, vinegar and salt, and then pour in the cooking wine. Stew the fish for 10 minutes.
- 6 Then show the fish. Boil the rest of the soup until only the red oil is left and pour out the fish. Sprinkle onions.
Fish scales can be removed with flour. Note: When frying dried sashimi, no flour is used, so when frying fish, it should be turned less to avoid fish crushing.