Food Material List
- 1 Free cauliflower 1 trees
- 2 Pork belly 100g
- 1 Free cauliflower is broken into small flowers by hand.
- 2 Rinse the broken cauliflower twice with water, then soak it in brine for 10 minutes, then rinse it again with flowing water, drain the excess water.
- 3 Cut the skinned pork into thin slices. Pour a small amount of oil in the pan. Stir-fry the pork for 2-3 minutes. Stir-fry the fat out.
- 4 After the meat is fried and dried, add the dried chilli cut with scissors and stir-fry the garlic slices together.
- 5 Pour the cauliflower in the pot and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
- 6 Cook soy sauce and stir-fry evenly before cooking wine.
- 7 Colour the cauliflower and pour in the green onion and stir-fry for half a minute.
- 8 Finally, the soul – cumin grain is added, and the dish is completed.