When I was young, my mother would fry some potato chips, yam chips and row forks for New Years Day. Fried potato chips and yam sticks are not willing to let us eat directly. They are all stewed with some cabbage and served in a big pot. So I especially miss that taste…
Food Material List
- 1 Potato 5
- 2 flour 300g
- 3 Egg 1
- 4 salt 2 scoops
- 5 five-spice powder 1 scoops
- 1 Cut potatoes into index finger size, boil them and put them in boiling water. After 2-3 minutes, they can be cooked half-cooked and out of the pot.
- 2 Mix salt and five-spice powder and marinate for 10 minutes, then mix the batter.
- 3 Mix the potato chips into the batter.
- 4 When the oil is heated to medium heat, put the batter-wrapped potato chips into the pot, turn over after the batter is fixed, turn back and forth several times, fry until golden yellow comes out of the pot.
- 5 Eating while its hot is crisp on the outside and potato chips on the inside!