The old man wanted chicken soup. Because the chicken stayed in the refrigerator for a long time and refused to come out, I changed the chicken for the duck, so there was the soup.
Food Material List
- 1 There are several claws and wings.
- 2 White radish
- 1 Wash the ducks feet and wings and cut the radish.
- 2 Cut ginger into pieces, wash onions and bundle them up.
- 3 Put clean duck feet and wings in a clean pot and set fire on the stove.
- 4 The water boiled. Put the radish in and turn the fire into a medium one.
- 5 The second time the soup opened, the oil was skimmed off, the fire was twisted into a small fire and stewed slowly.
- 6 Stew for about two hours, add some vinegar, and then stew.
- 7 Finally, sprinkle some salt and monosodium glutamate. You can turn off the fire.