Recently, the steamer is very popular. It cant help following the trend. The color is darker and more like the bread Superman returned from Sanya. The formula is Ousgoos milk steamer. The dosage is halved. Its just right to make an 8-inch square model.
Food Material List
- 1 High gluten powder 200g
- 2 Egg Wash 25g
- 3 Berry sugar 30g
- 4 Immediate dry yeast 3G
- 5 milk 110g
- 6 salt 2G
- 7 butter 15g
- 8 Hot dog 1 roots
- 1 Mix all the ingredients except butter and add butter when the dough is smooth and ductile. Continue to knead until the dough is expanded and put in a warm and humid place for basic fermentation for about an hour.
- 2 Take the fermented dough out of the exhaust gas, cut about 5 grams of dough for reserve, and divide the remaining into 9 parts on average, then put them into the mould.
- 3 Divide the reserved 5g dough into nine parts, rub it into a circle, stick it in the middle of the dough and keep it in a warm and humid place for secondary fermentation.
- 4 After fermentation, cut the hot dog sausage into small pieces, as shown in the picture, and preheat the dough in the middle oven at 180 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- 5 I forgot that if I felt too dark in the middle, I could cover it with tinfoil. So I had a sunburn suit ~
to cool down, I could use a pigmented pen or chocolate to draw eyes and mouth.