Food Material List
- 1 Potato Two
- 1 Peel the potatoes and cut them into long strips about 1 cm wide. Rinse them in cold water.
- 2 Boil some boiled water, put the chips in, turn them over, heat them evenly, then remove them, and immediately rinse and drain the water with cold water.
- 3 Heat the frying pan to 70% heat, fry the chips until they turn white and hard, then remove them.
- 4 After the first blast
- 5 The second time the frying pan is heated to 70% heat. The fries are yellowish and crisp. Put a little salt before the frying pan. Turn it over a few times and then fish out the dish.
- 6 Fragrant French fries with crisp outside and soft inside are finished!
- 7 Its cool with Henrys ketchup!