Food Material List
- 1 Sweet Corn Kernel 250g
- 2 starch Four scoops
- 3 Glutinous rice flour Two scoops
- 4 Spinning sugar One scoop
- 1 Corn kernels are boiled in water.
- 2 Drain the water.
- 3 Two spoons of starch, two spoons of glutinous rice flour and one spoon of sugar are poured into a bowl of corn kernels.
- 4 Mix evenly to ensure that every corn grain is covered with flour.
- 5 Pour a small bowl of oil into the pan, heat it and pour it out. Leave less oil in the pan.
- 6 Put in the mixed corn kernels and smooth them with your hands. Be careful not to burn your hands.
- 7 Pour the hot oil in the small bowl as far as possible without corn kernels. Shake the pan to avoid sticking to the bottom.
- 8 Two spoonfuls of starch were mixed into water and evenly poured on the tortillas. Pour well and use bending shovel to shovel bottom of cake to prevent sticking
- 9 Pan-fry until golden.