Today, I found a box of salmon bones which I didnt know how long it had been put in the refrigerator. Usually I fry them. Today, I try to bake them in oven. They are really good to eat. They are dry to fry. They are a little greasy to bake, but they are better than convenient. Convenient! Convenient!
Food Material List
- 1 Salmon bone 400g
- 1 Rinse the salmon and drain it.
- 2 Put all the seasonings in and mix well.
- 3 Spread tin paper on the baking tray and lay the salmon bones flat.
- 4 The oven is preheated for ten minutes and then put in to bake.
- 5 Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 6 Serve with mustard soy sauce, perfect~