The novice is easy to learn, has a high success rate and good taste.
Food Material List
- 1 Cream cheese 100g
- 2 butter 25g
- 3 Butter or milk 50g
- 4 Egg 2
- 5 White granulated sugar 30g
- 6 Low-gluten flour 15g
- 7 corn starch 10g
- 1 Are you ready? All the materials, remember to weigh the gram number o accurately.
- 2 Melt milk cheese in hot water and mix it evenly with an egg beater.
- 3 Stir well and take it out.
- 4 Quickly add butter and stir evenly. Add egg yolk and stir evenly.
- 5 Sift in flour, cornstarch
- 6 Mix evenly by turning.
- 7 Next, whisk the protein and add the sugar three times.
- 8 Beat until there is bubbles and add the first sugar.
- 9 Whisk the protein until delicate, add sugar for the second time, and whisk evenly.
- 10 Beat until glossy, delicate lines and sugar for the third time
- 11 Send to wet foam, lift egg beater, pointed hook state
- 12 Take one third of the egg yolk paste and mix well.
- 13 Then pour the egg yolk paste into the protein paste and mix well.
- 14 Method of turning
- 15 Stir well and pour into the mould.
- 16 Add water to the baking tray and bake in the middle layer with water bath. Heat up and down.
- 17 The baked cheese cake is stuffy in the oven for a while, or it can be baked and shocked for 5 minutes. This is not stained with the mould, it is very good to take off the mould, and it tastes better when it is cooled and put in the refrigerator.