Three tastes, three totally different feelings, speak slowly~
Food Material List
- 1 Potato 3-5
- 2 Raisins Appropriate amount
- 3 Ham Appropriate amount
- 1 Potato mash practice:
3-5 potatoes, a big word can be reduced, 2 person weight reduction (I was in order to clear the warehouse so the use is large)
- 2 The potatoes are washed and peeled and sliced to shorten the steaming time.
- 3 Put some cold water in the pot and put potato chips in the steamer on the plate. After boiling water for about seven or eight minutes, it can be easily pricked through with chopsticks.
Put the steamed potatoes in a bowl and scrape them into mashed potatoes on the back of a spoon. The finer the granules, the better. Set aside.
- 5 Rinse raisins and cut them with a knife.
- 6 Cut the ham into small dices and set aside.
- 7 [First Eat] br /> A1 salad dressing + A2 raisins + mashed potatoes
- 8 [Second Eat] Br /> B1 Vanilla + B2 Olive Oil + B3 Basil + B4 Ham Ding + Potato Mashed
- 9 [Third Eat] Br /> mashed potatoes + C Sesame Salad juice