Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour Appropriate amount
- 2 Egg 2
- 3 Onion, cabbage, sauce, chicken essence and salt Appropriate amount
- 4 Red pepper 1
- 1 Wash cabbage and cut it into shreds.
- 2 Peel onions, wash and chop them. Chop chili peppers and set aside.
- 3 Beat the eggs and fry them well. Remove them.
- 4 Put high gluten flour into steel basin, add hot water mixing and noodles.
- 5 Knead the dough with the dough, roll it into a small flour mixture and roll it into a cake embryo.
- 6 Place oil in the pan and bake the cake embryos in yellow on both sides.
- 7 Cut the cake into strips and set aside.
- 8 Heat the oil in the pan and stir-fry the onions and chili peppers.
- 9 Stir-fry the cabbage.
- 10 Stir-fry the eggs, add chicken essence, salt, sauce and soy sauce.
- 11 Finally, add the shredded cake and stir-fry for 1 minute, then set the pan and plate.