As a child, snacks were very scarce. How happy it was to have yolk biscuits. If you go down one piece, its crisp and delicious, and youll lick the dregs on your cheeky handle clean. Thats a satisfaction. This little biscuit baby loves it too, so she often cooks it for him.
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 2
- 2 Yolk 2
- 3 White granulated sugar 30g
- 4 Low-gluten flour 80g
- 5 Baking powder (optional) 3G
- 1 Whole eggs, yolk, sugar, start beating.
- 2 Strike hard until the egg drops down, it wont disappear immediately. Whole eggs are much harder to beat than egg whites, and sitting in warm water is much easier to beat.
- 3 The students who are not confident in beating eggs can add 3G baking powder.
- 4 Fill in a disposable change bag and cut a small opening. Drop eggs evenly on grease paper.
- 5 Bake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes or so, golden on the surface.