In fact, eggplant meat is thick and tasty, how to do it is delicious, want to eat light, simply steamed eggplant, with garlic, sesame oil, raw smoke, onion mix already very good taste, if you want to do more exquisite, they are fried with other meat, eggplant in full absorption of meat flavor, natural good taste. Another advantage of summer is that you dont have to eat greenhouse vegetables at all, because your mother said that all the vegetables you bought were soaked, so they tasted light, many of them were pesticide-free, and they tasted good…. This time, I went back to pick plums and brought back a lot of dishes, including eggplants that we all loved very much. Its really a lot of cooking methods, but no matter which one is delicious, todays cooking method was seen on a blog a long time ago. Later, friends who tried to eat said it was very special. Its different from the previous cooking methods. In fact, when I saw it, I was thinking about the taste of Eggplant and chicken. Its delicious or curious. I decided to try it. It tasted great.
Food Material List
- 1 eggplant Four
- 2 Drumsticks One
- 1 There are two kinds of eggplant at home, long and round. This time, the eggplant is more ripe, so it has Haha < br /> and a chicken leg.
- 2 First cut the eggplant into strips. Then soak in dilute salt water for a while, and soak out the black water in eggplant.
- 3 Skin and boneless chicken leg meat, cut into dices, keep chicken skin and chicken oil for use
- 4 Cut chicken and add some raw soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and flour to marinate for a while.
- 5 Peel ginger, wash and shred garlic, set aside
- 6 Rinse peppers, remove seeds and dice them.
- 7 Put the soaked eggplant strips out of the dry water and cut them into granules…
- 8 Heat the pan with more oil and turn it off when its about 80% hot.
- 9 Soak eggplant in oil for a while, then pick up and gently press the oil with a shovel.
- 10 Put it on a plate for later use.
- 11 Soak the chicken in a frying pan.
- 12 Pick up the leachate
- 13 Pour out the oil in the pan, add chicken skin and chicken oil, stir-fry repeatedly and simmer the oil.
- 14 Take another pot, add chicken oil, stir-fry ginger, garlic and red pepper.
- 15 Stir-fry eggplant and chicken in a pot.
- 16 Mix a little rice wine and stir-fry well.
- 17 Add proper amount of sauce, oyster sauce, sugar seasoning, and sprinkle a little sesame oil on the table.
- 18 Sprinkle onions on the pot.
- 19 Because this time is chicken choices chicken leg meat, so the meat is particularly tender, and fried with chicken oil, eggplant sucked enough flavor, a bite down, full of flavor. It looks like a simple dish, but it tastes wonderful. Sometimes I dont want to live a delicate life, but sometimes I bring myself a sense of freshness and happiness.
- 20 Is the lunch for two too big?