Food Material List
- 1 eggplant 300g
- 2 onion 12
- 3 tomato 2
- 4 green pepper 12
- 5 Solo garlic 1
- 1 [Pretreatment of eggplant]:
1. Take out an eggplant as thick as a rolling stick (some twisting), and then remove the handle and green skin on the head of the eggplant. < br /> 2. After rinsing the eggplant, use the cutting knife to peel off the eggplant peel bit by bit. The thinner the peel is, the better. Do not cut off the eggplant meat when cutting the eggplant peel. < br /> 3. Cut eggplant into diced eggplant meat 1 cm square. < br /> 4. Put diced eggplants in a bowl, sprinkle salt with proper amount, apply salt evenly on the eggplant with your hands, and marinate the eggplant for 30 minutes.
- 2 [Pretreatment of green pepper]:
1. Wash green pepper with clear water, remove the seeds of green pepper, and remove the white stem of green pepper. < br /> 2, then cut the green pepper into diced peppers one centimeter square.
- 3 [Tomato pretreatment]:
1. Wash tomatoes and remove their pedicels with a knife. < br /> 2. Burn a pot of hot water. After the water is heated, put the tomatoes in hot water for 30 seconds.
3. Cut the tomatoes in half lengthwise, and you can see the tomato seeds and juice in the tomatoes. < br /> 4. Extrude the tomato seeds and juice by hand, leaving a shell (I want this shell, because this shell is easy to cut)< br /> 5. Cut the shell into tomatoes with a knife in both vertical and horizontal directions.
- 4 [Pretreatment of onions]:
1. Remove the two outer layers of onion skin, and then remove the onion whiskers and lumps from the Antarctic and background of the onion. < br /> 2. Wash the remaining onions with clean water and then cut them. Before cutting onions, place a bowl of water next to the cutting board. < br /> 3. Cut onions into slices, shredded onions and diced onions.
- 5 [Pretreatment of garlic]: Wash garlic and cut it into garlic cloves
- 6 [Next, we will formally enter the cooking process of this dish]:
1, add a spoonful of olive oil in the pot, hot pot cold oil, then stir-fry onion and green pepper. < br /> 2, stir-fry until strong onion and pepper aroma, continue stir-frying for 5-10 minutes, until onions become translucent color. < br /> 3, then add diced tomatoes and onions, chili peppers, stir-fry for 10 minutes, the tomatoes appear pasty tomato juice. < br /> 4. Put the dishes in step (3) in a bowl and set aside. < br /> 5. Wash the eggplant with paper towel. < br /> 6. Add oil in the pan and spread it in the pan. It should be 3 mm thick. Add eggplant and fry for 5-8 minutes. The eggplant is basically cooked. < br /> 7. Add the tomato juice and stir it together. < br /> 8, then add a small amount of soy sauce, a small amount of salt, a small amount of black and white pepper to the dish. Stir-fry slightly to make the seasoning taste and come out of the pot.
When stir-frying vegetables, the hands must be light, do not make the vegetables into paste.