I like to eat eggplant very much, but because of the family relationship, usually do not take pictures, this picture of minced eggplant is still a commemoration of our own going out to cook when we graduated from college. So I also used green pepper to pose for a while. Think about the time, miss, hey.
Food Material List
- 1 Long Eggplant 1 roots
- 2 Pork Appropriate amount
- 1 I cut eggplant into smaller pieces, which tastes good and ripens easily. Mix it with a little salt.
- 2 Cut pork into minced meat, add a little starch, salt, and chop ginger and garlic.
- 3 Heat the pan in oil, fry the eggplant until seven ripe. Remove the eggplant, leave a little oil and stir-fry with bean paste.
- 4 After frying the red oil, turn off the fire, stir-fry the ginger and garlic, stir-fry the meat.
- 5 After frying the cooked meat, pour the eggplant into the pot and stir it evenly. Add a little fragrant oil and salt to season it, and then it will be out of the pot.
- 6 Cut green pepper into a circle and heat it over water. Decorate it on the edge when loading the dish.
Eggplant slices are a little ripe and tasty, and can be mixed evenly with minced meat. The delicacy of minced eggplant lies in the combination of meat and vegetable