Qifeng cake is the most common basic cake. It has loose organization, soft and delicate taste, sweet and elegant. But some people call it “mad” cake. I learned the term. When I first made it, I watched the cake in the oven look graceful and smelled the fragrance of the room. When I took out the upside-down cooling, I opened it hopefully. The bottom of the cake went into a big pit, and my heart was half cold and defeated repeatedly. After learning the formulas of many successful people, we can sum up our experience and do it again. We cant bear the burden of effort. This time we succeeded. Look at the perfect shape, is there an impulse to bite?
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 5
- 2 Low powder 100g
- 3 milk 50g
- 4 Salad oil 40g
- 5 Fine granulated sugar (protein) 60g
- 6 Fine sugar (egg yolk) 25g
- 7 Baking powder 3G
- 1 Wash all tools and moulds and spare them. Make sure there is no oil or water in the pot. Otherwise, it will affect the whipping of protein.
- 2 Use kitchen scale to weigh out the amount of various ingredients for reserve.
- 3 The yolk protein was separated and packed into two different beating pots.
- 4 Make yolk paste first. Beat the yolk with an egg beater and add fine sugar. Beat at low speed until l is thick and light.
- 5 Add salad oil (or tasteless sunflower seed vegetable oil) twice and mix well until oil-free water separation occurs (egg yolk should not be beaten).
- 6 Add milk and stir well.
- 7 Sift in starch and baking powder, mix evenly with a scraper until there is no granule and the batter is even and delicate (do not mix in circles to avoid tendons). Set aside the yolk paste.
- 8 To make protein paste, first drop the protein into a few drops of lemon juice (or white vinegar), use the electric egg whisk to open the low speed and send it to the fish eye vesicle, add 1/3 of the fine sugar, continue to make a thick foam, add 1/3 of the fine sugar, and then change to high speed until wet.
- 9 Pour the last third of the sugar into the protein paste, continue to whisk until dry foaming, turn off the beater, and lift the visible protein from the beating head to pull out the short and upright sharp corners.
- 10 If the bowl is upside down like this, the protein wont fall off, so its ready to be dispatched.
- 11 Preheat the oven at 150 degrees while dispelling the protein. (According to the performance of your oven)
- 12 Spoon one third of the beaten egg paste into the yolk paste bowl.
- 13 Stir well. (Cut and mix from bottom, dont draw circles like dumpling stuffing to avoid defoaming.)
- 14 Mix the yolk protein paste into the remaining protein frost bowl, and quickly turn it into cake paste.
- 15 Pour the mixed cake paste into the prepared bottom cake mould, pick up the mould, shake several times on the table, and blow out the bubbles.
- 16 Place the cake mould in a preheated oven at 150 degrees above and below. Bake for 60 minutes on the penultimate layer. (Bake at 150 degrees for four or five centimeters, then at 160 degrees for 15 minutes to colour)
- 17 When the cake is baked, it expands to 8.119 cents full of the mould. The top of the cake may be higher than that of the mould, which is normal.
- 18 After baking, bring out the cake immediately, shake 40 centimeters above the table, shake off the hot air, immediately buckle on the baking net, until completely cooled.
- 19 After the cake is cooled, the special knife is inserted into the periphery of the mould contacting with the cake to turn around, buckle, lift the mould ring with both hands, press the thumb gently to touch the bottom, release the mould easily. The cake after demoulding can be used to make a peanut-mounted daily cake, or cut into pieces for direct consumption.
- 20 finished product