A family of three, so used two kilograms of meat! Because the baby eats, so the soy sauce is low sodium childrens soy sauce, I use quail eggs, tasty and more nutritious for the baby to eat, in order to increase sweetness, the amount of golden melon than other vegetables, the weather turns cold in autumn, add some carrots to supplement carotene to prevent colds.
Food Material List
- 1 Pork belly 1000g
- 2 Quail egg 250g
- 3 Chinese yam 200g
- 4 Pumpkin 300g
- 5 Carrot 200g
- 6 Potato 200g
- 7 Crystal sugar 200g
- 8 Green Chinese onion 50g
- 9 ginger 20g
- 10 garlic 20g
- 11 Cooking wine 50ml
- 12 Low sodium organic childrens soy sauce 300ml
- 13 Braised meat soy sauce 300ml
- 1 Wash quail eggs and put them in a boiling water pot. Cover and cook well.
- 2 Wash pork, cut into 1 cm square pieces, put three pieces of ginger, warm water, soak for 15 minutes.
- 3 Peel quail eggs and set aside.
- 4 Carrots, yam, golden gourd and potatoes, rinse and peel, and cut into 1 cm square pieces.
- 5 Chop onion, ginger and garlic.
- 6 Add peanut oil into the pot, stir-fry garlic powder to give the fragrance, add onion powder, give the fragrance, pour in diced meat, stir-fry until the meat surface is white.
- 7 Pour in all the diced vegetables and stir-fry.
- 8 Add cooking wine, childrens soy sauce and marinated soy sauce in turn, stir-fry evenly.
- 9 Pour the stir-fried ingredients into the casserole.
- 10 Pour quail eggs and ginger powder into a casserole, add orange peel and raw materials, and pour boiling water, so as not to have all the ingredients! Cover and cook over medium heat for 50 minutes.
- 11 Fifty minutes later, add ice sugar, cover and cook in a small oven for 20 minutes.
- 12 Pour the cooked pork over the rice and enjoy it! It tastes great!