Food Material List
- 1 Chicken feet 500g
- 2 Fragrant leaf 3 tablets
- 3 Scallion 2 roots
- 4 ginger 2 tablets
- 1 Wash chicken feet and cut toenails.
- 2 The chicken feet were washed and boiled in clear water for 2 minutes. The foam was washed and half-chopped.
- 3 Add plenty of water, scallion, ginger slices and fragrant leaves in the pot. Put chicken feet into the pot. Bring wine to the boil in high heat and simmer in low heat for about 20 minutes.
- 4 The cooked chicken feet are supercooled, the oil slick on the surface of the chicken feet is washed, and then soaked in cold water to cool down sufficiently.
- 5 The chilled chicken feet are put into the container, then the spiced grains are added and the chicken feet are submerged. The chilled chicken feet are covered in the refrigerator and marinated for more than 4 hours.
Chicken claws should not be boiled over high heat, otherwise the claw skin will break easily. < br >