Some days ago, if you wanted to eat fried crisp vegetables, you used healthier cornflakes instead of bread bran, paste as wrapping, oven instead of frying, and rich but not tasty flavors to make eggplant crisp, soft, sour, less sweet and slightly spicy, with the unique flavor of fresh anise. This dish, using a little Russian seasoning method, uses fennel to make a large part of the seasoning, making its own Chinese sauce taste very hierarchical.
Food Material List
- 1 Lentinus edodes 1 pieces
- 2 eggplant 70g
- 1 Rinse mushrooms, eggplant and fennel to get tender seedlings.
- 2 Add a little sugar and mushroom seasoning powder to the flour and mix it with water to make a flour paste.
- 3 Corn flakes are broken into pieces by a mixer grinding cup.
- 4 Eggplant and mushroom slices were pasted with flour and then wrapped with corn chips.
- 5 The corn crumbs on Eggplant slices and mushroom slices are gently compacted and placed.
- 6 Heat the pan, add cold olive oil, add separate star anise, then stir-fry Pixian bean.
- 7 Then, stir-fry a part of chopped fennel in a pot, pour in the mixed sugar, vinegar, steamed soybean oil, water starch juice, then cut into a circle of wolfberry, drip a little sesame oil.
- 8 Cease fire for a while and add the remaining chopped fennel.
- 9 Put the pieces of Eggplant and mushroom wrapped in corn chips into the preheated oven at 200 degrees. Bake for about 10 minutes until golden and crisp. Remove the dishes and dip them in fennel juice.