Food Material List
- 1 almond powder 32g
- 2 Low powder 28g
- 1 The butter is boiled in a small pot until it is brown and cooled to about 21 degrees.
- 2 Preheat oven 175 degrees. Spread oil cloth or other baking mat on the baking tray. Spread almond powder evenly over the oven. Bake for 5-8 minutes until the almond powder turns brown.
- 3 The baked almond powder is mixed with starch and sugar powder evenly and sifted for reserve.
- 4 Beat the protein until it foams. Add the sifted powder and mix well.
- 5 Cooled butter is poured into the batter and mixed well to form Fernand snow batter.
- 6 Its better to put the lid on the bowl and put it in the refrigerator for overnight refrigeration before baking.
- 7 The next day, take out the batter and put it in a small paper mold. First, put a layer in it. Then put some cranberries in it and cover it with a layer of paste. Make a little decoration according to your preferences.
- 8 Baking: Preheat 175 degrees and bake for 18 minutes on top and bottom of the middle layer.