When I was a child, I used to eat fried peanuts as snacks. Now I do it several times a year. My mother also does it, but she is impatient. Every time the peanuts are fried, they are still not ripe. Ha-ha, I take on the task of fried peanuts. Hee-hee.
Food Material List
- 1 peanut Appropriate amount
- 1 First, pour the selected peanuts into the pot, stir-fry them in a small heat until the surface is slightly scorched (pay attention to patience).
- 2 Put a little oil into the coke and stir-fry until every peanut is covered with oil (the amount of oil depends on the number of peanuts, not too much).
- 3 Sprinkle salt, stir-fry again and youll be out of the pot.
- 4 To make peanuts crisp, we must cool the fried peanuts, which can be quickly cooled by turning them over in a larger container at intervals.
- 5 So delicious crisp little peanuts can be eaten.
When frying peanuts, make sure they are lightly heated. When frying, do not listen to the stir-frying to avoid the peanut paste