Qifeng Cake is a simple and difficult cake with cloud-like taste and instant entrance. ~When Qifeng meets cranberry-filled surprise, it is unforgettable.~
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 4
- 2 Low-gluten flour 80g
- 3 milk 50g
- 4 Salad oil 50g
- 5 Cranberry 40g
- 6 Fine sugar (egg yolk) 20g
- 7 Fine granulated sugar (protein) 40g
- 8 Lemon juice Few
- 1 Put the egg yolk and protein in two pots, add a little lemon juice to the protein and put it in the refrigerator for reserve; < br /> cranberry and blister soft for reserve;
- 2 Egg yolk is stirred with 20 granulated sugar, without beating.
- 3 Continue to add milk and stir well.
- 4 Add salad oil and stir well (no oil blossoms).
- 5 Add the sifted flour and mix evenly without granules.
- 6 Drain the front soft cranberries, chop them and add the yolk paste.
- 7 After mixing evenly, the yolk paste can be put in reserve first.
- 8 The next step is to pass the protein, 40 g of fine granulated sugar is added three times, and eventually sent to the dry state, that is, completely upright small pointed corners;
- 9 Take half of the beaten egg white and mix it in the yolk paste. Remember that you must not stir it by drawing circles, so that the bubbles will disappear. You can draw the word “well” or stir it up and down by stirring.
- 10 Stir evenly and then pour the yolk paste into the remaining protein bowl. Stir evenly and quickly in the same way.
- 11 Stir evenly, pour it into the mould and shake it hard for a few times, then shake off the bubbles. (Dont be lazy in this step, the cake will be delicate). Then the middle of the oven, 140 degrees, bake for 25 minutes, and then 170 degrees, bake for 25 minutes.
- 12 Just as quickly and forcefully shocked several times after the oven was fired, the upside-down cooling (taking care of the upside-down too late to take pictures, this is after the cooling) did not collapse at all.~~
- 13 After cooling, demoulding, slicing and gulping up ^ hip-hopping < br /> According to this baking method, the cake as a whole belongs to < br /> the soft entrance instant < br /> If you like the thicker taste, you can add a little more starch.