This dish is my first love lunch for Romeo. Its simple, but delicious. The most important thing is great love. Enjoy lets you all feel “simple love” (rice ball is more than sushi)
Food Material List
- 1 Cooked rice 200g
- 2 mozzarella 50g
- 3 Egg 2G
- 4 Masurilla cheese (70g) 8 pieces
- 1 Pour rice, Italian cheese and eggs into a bowl and stir well.
- 2 Spread evenly stirred rice balls in your hands (equally divided) (as shown in the figure) and press flat. Put a small piece in the middle, mozzarella cheese. ,
- 3 Close, twist into a ball, roll the bread powder.
- 4 Add oil into the pan and heat until 4% hot. Put rice balls into the pan. You can fry golden yellow.
- 5 With private mayonnaise, the taste of first love, once again burst on the tip of the tongue.
Simple and delicious. Cheese is good news. Rice balls are more than sushi!