In winter, you can also hide at home and make your own fish hotpot!
Food Material List
- 1 Wuchang Fish 1 article
- 2 Bean curd 1 sheets
- 3 Flammulina velutipes 1 handles
- 4 Ternip 1 roots
- 5 Coriander 1 bunch
- 6 Garlic bolt 2 roots
- 7 Green Chinese onion Half root
- 8 Ginger slices Few
- 9 garlic 2 grains
- 10 Chinese cinnamon 1 segment
- 11 Star anise 2 pieces
- 12 Sichuan Pepper 8 grains
- 13 Cooking wine Appropriate amount
- 14 Soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 15 Steamed fish sauce oil Appropriate amount
- 16 Bean paste A tablespoon
- 17 salt Appropriate amount
- 18 oil Appropriate amount
- 1 First clean the fish, marinate it with cooking wine and salt for 15 minutes, then fry the fish in a hot oil pan until golden brown on both sides. Pay attention to the hot oil pan, then put the fish into the pan, immediately turn to medium and small heat and fry slowly, so as not to fry the skin of the fish.
- 2 Prepare the side dishes. Cut garlic seedlings obliquely into 5 cm long segments.
- 3 Wash the coriander and set aside
- 4 Wash the bean skin, white radish and Flammulina velutipes thoroughly and cut them in reserve.
- 5 Stir-fry the chafing dish with small heat, heat oil in the pan, cut the scallion into small pieces, put ginger slices and garlic slices into the pan and fry them with pepper, anise, cinnamon and bean paste to make fragrance.
- 6 Add proper amount of water and change to fire
- 7 When the soup is boiling in the pot, add the fried fish, then add the shredded radish, Flammulina velutipes, bean skin, and then the white radish is boiled. Finally, add the coriander and garlic sprouts to taste, add a spoonful of salt to the pot.
- 8 Start the pot and cook the meal! ____________