There are only Flammulina velutipes left in the fridge, which was left over from the previous barbecue. Besides barbecue and hot pot, I cant imagine how to make it tasty, but I dont need to make a barbecue in order to eat it. No way, I created this dish. It tastes good. If you dont like the taste of hot sauce, you can try black pepper instead.
Food Material List
- 1 Flammulina velutipes 250g
- 2 garlic 2 pieces
- 3 Mustard tuber 0.5 bags
- 4 Garlic sauce Appropriate amount
- 5 Oyster sauce Appropriate amount
- 6 Pepper powder cumin cooked sesame salt
- 1 Shredded mustard
- 2 Chop garlic cloves
- 3 Rip Flammulina velutipes
- 4 Fry garlic in oil
- 5 Flammulina velutipes and mushrooms can be put at the same time
- 6 Chilli powder cumin oyster oil and sesame
- 7 Spread the Flammulina velutipes in a pan until there is no water.
- 8 Finally, add salt and season, stir-fry evenly and then serve on a plate.