Against the background of maple sugar, this cake is the best dessert in autumn!
Food Material List
- 1 Plain flour 212 measuring cups
- 2 Baking soda 2 teaspoons
- 3 salt 1 teaspoon
- 4 Cinnamon powder 12 teaspoons
- 5 ground ginger 12 teaspoons
- 6 Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- 7 Egg 2
- 8 Low-fat butter 34 measuring cups
- 9 Apple 4
- 10 Maple sugar
- 1 Butter needs to be of salt-free type and reserved at room temperature. Low-fat butter needs to be passed at room temperature. Apples need to be roasted and ground with a friction machine.
- 2 Add the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit) and place the grill in the middle of the oven. Place the baking pan on top and coat the surface with butter.
- 3 Mix flour, baked soda, salt, cinnamon and ginger powder in a medium bowl until no lumps appear.
- 4 Add butter in the mixer and stir at medium speed until the butter becomes very light, about 2 minutes. Add sugar and vanilla and continue to stir until the mixture becomes light, about 2 minutes. Add eggs one at a time and stir until they are fully mixed, about 1 minute.
- 5 Close the agitator and scrape the side walls and blades clean. Set the mixer at a low speed and slowly add the butter until the mixture is complete, about 15 seconds. Add the batter until it is completely mixed, about 15 seconds. Remove the container from the mixer, add the apple crumbs and stir until the mixture is complete, about 1 minute.
- 6 Pour the batter into the mould and fill up to 3/4 of the space. Place the mould on the grill and bake until toothpicks are inserted into the cake. There is no residue after pulling out. During the baking process, remember to turn the baking tray upside down in the middle of the baking process for about 20 to 25 minutes. Finally, take out the cake and cool it, then squeeze the icing on it.
This amount can be used to make 24 cupcakes.