Move up! Cookies can be made with all kinds of powder ingredients at home, put in not only can increase the fragrance of biscuits, but also can extend the shelf life of biscuits, kill two birds with one stone… O () Oha ~will live!
Food Material List
- 1 Raw oatmeal 70g
- 2 Walnut kernel 30g
- 3 Powdered Milk 20g
- 4 Coconut meat powder 20g
- 5 Low powder 50g
- 6 Baking soda 14 spoons
- 7 Raisins 1 handles
- 8 Vegetable oil 40g
- 9 Vanilla essence 2 drops
- 10 Whole egg juice 20g
- 11 Sugar 45g
- 12 Brown sugar 15g
- 1 Stir-fry oatmeal with a little oil in the pan
- 2 Remove 60g of flour from the cooking machine and put it in the basin.
- 3 Roast walnut kernels in a pot
- 4 Put 20g of flour into a basin with a dressing machine.
- 5 10g Cut with knife and put in Basin
- 6 finished product
- 7 Sift 50 g starch and 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda and pour them into a basin.
- 8 In another bowl, add vegetable oil, egg juice, brown sugar, sugar and 2 drops of vanilla essence. Stir by hand until sugar melts.
- 9 Pour the ingredients in Step 7
- 10 Mix well with a scraper.
- 11 Put on disposable gloves, take about 10g of food, knead it into a ball by hand, then press it flat and put it in the baking pan.
- 12 Enter the upper layer of the preheated oven; fire power < br /> for 17 minutes: 170 degrees; fire up and down.
- 13 Show off the finished product
- 14 The finished product tastes good again – fragrance, crispness and crispness are not lacking.
- 15 Cool! Pack! Or – fragrance, crispness and crispness