Food Material List
- 1 Egg 10
- 1 Wash the eggs first
- 2 Put it in the pot and add plenty of water.
- 3 Bring to a boil over high heat, turn to medium heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- 4 Take out the boiled eggs
- 5 Add water to the pot and add ginger slices.
- 6 Add pepper, anise, soy sauce, cooking wine, sugar and salt.
- 7 Put in the eggs and crack them with a spoon to make them taste better.
- 8 Bring to a boil, turn to a low heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 9 See the thick soup.
- 10 Put it in the fridge for 3 to 5 days and eat it. Well-made eggs can be eaten while they are hot, but they are more delicious than putting them in one day.