Food Material List
- 1 Chicken wings 10 only
- 2 Thai Sweet and Spicy Sauce Some
- 3 Heinz barbecue sauce Some
- 4 onion Few
- 5 green pepper Few
- 6 salt Appropriate amount
- 1 Wash the chicken wings, scratch a few knives on the wings, put a little salt on the wings, marinate for 10 minutes, and then put Henrys barbecue sauce and Thai sweet and hot sauce on the wings to marinate for about 1 hour. Spread aluminium foil on the baking tray, shredded onions, chicken wings on the onions, and sprinkle with shredded onions and green peppers.
- 2 Preheat oven to about 220 degrees Celsius. Bake chicken wings (middle layer) for 30 minutes or so. Turn over chicken wings 15 minutes or so.
- 3 Disk out the pot and finish the delicious chicken wings.