In a gourmet book, I saw the bread map of French stick. I thought it was good for breakfast. My boy God went to junior high school and was going to school early at 7:00 in the morning. So this bread of French stick can be taken with milk and eaten on the way to school. (Actually, the steps are only five or six steps, but I write it carefully step by step. Yeah, serious woman
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 500g
- 2 sugar 5g
- 3 salt 8g
- 4 yeast 8g
- 5 water 320G
- 6 Shanzhai edition (omitted below)
- 7 Stuffing: raisins Appropriate amount
- 8 Stuffing: Coconut Appropriate amount
- 9 Filling: butter Appropriate amount
- 1 Im lazy. I have cancer.
- 2 Put 8 grams of salt, 5 grams of sugar, 320 grams of water and 500 grams of high gluten flour in turn. Then dig a small hole in the middle of high gluten flour and put 8 grams of yeast into it. Cover the lid, start and function the flour.
- 3 The dough kneaded in thirty minutes
- 4 Keep the kneaded dough in the bread maker and ferment until it is 2.5 times bigger. (My bread maker slowly warms up when its in the mixer, so it doesnt need to start fermentation.) Friends, if your bread maker doesnt heat, it must ferment according to the fermentation function.
- 5 Re-start after fermentation and exhaust of dough kneading function
- 6 Remove the exhausted dough and divide it into four small pieces.
- 7 Take a ball and roll it into an oval shape (please ignore my ugly shape)
- 8 From top to bottom, roll into thin middle drums at both ends
- 9 Pinch both ends to close
- 10 Spread a baking paper on the baking tray to avoid sticking to the tray.
- 11 Then sealed with fresh-keeping film and fermented for 30 minutes.
- 12 After 30 minutes, slant a few knives on the surface with a sharp knife and spray a layer of water on the bread surface (a thin layer of flour can be sifted on the surface).
- 13 The thick dough was stuffed with coconut and raisins.
- 14 After the oven is preheated, put the bread in the oven, the upper and lower tubes are 190 degrees in the middle, and bake for 20 minutes until the surface is golden.
- 15 The finished product, obviously, looks much better with flour sprayed on the surface.
- 16 Cut stuffed