Cattle steak in Western food, has always been in the form of main dishes, why the cattle in a more important position, which has a great relationship with the dietary habits of Europeans. The habit of eating beef originated in the Middle Ages in Europe. Pork and mutton were the common peoples meat, while beef was the high-grade meat of the nobles and princes. The noble beef was cooked with pepper and spices, which also enjoyed the noble status at that time, and served on special occasions to show its owner. Honorable status. So up to now, although there are many very precious and rare ingredients, beef has been very common, but steak still occupies a very important position in Western food. Nowadays, steak has developed into a variety of flavors and cooking methods. Various countries and places have developed many unique eating methods because of different dietary habits. The American way of eating steak is rough and bold, regardless of the details, T-bone steak with big bones, and the whole piece of fibre steak roasted and sliced, are very rough and atmospheric eating. Roman steak is just fried in butter until golden brown on the surface and cooked with white wine, which is said to prevent allergies in summer. The British are accustomed to forking large, thicker steaks or grilling them in a carbon oven, which tastes more like a barbecue. French steak has no special treatment for meat, but the French people pay more attention to the preparation of sauce, with a variety of sauces to blend a variety of tastes, coupled with exquisite food, to highlight the noble position of steak. As for the Germans, the way to eat steak is very strange, “sour beef” just listens to the name is amazing, and raw beef needs courage to try. In Japan, the common Japanese sauce used in barbecue shops is used in Western steak, which makes the Hefengzhao salon steak unique in taste. In China, steak, as a kind of incoming product, does not open new flowers in China. We eat steak in all kinds of Western restaurants, basically also in all kinds of Western steak practices. So Ive been thinking that someday Ill develop the Chinese style of steak, such as spicy steak, boiled steak, fish-flavored steak or braised steak. Should it taste good? Ha-ha, the above is purely personal creativity, which must be practiced whenever you are free! ____________ If you are interested in the tube, you might as well try it, I think this is also a challenge! Before the challenge, lets make a traditional western steak. Today, its the most common steak, the French black pepper steak.
Food Material List
- 1 sirloin 200g
- 1 Beef is hammered loose with pine meat.
- 2 Place in a bowl and marinate with red wine, salt and baking soda for 2 hours.
- 3 Butter is put into the electric cake pan, and self-cooking – Fire – plate closing – starts.
- 4 When the bottom plate is heated to 200 degrees, the beef is fried. The time of frying depends on the degree of maturity you want. Generally, the three sides are fried for 30 seconds, the five sides are fried for 1 minute, and more than 70% are fried for 2-3 minutes.
- 5 Turn over and fry again, then the beef can be taken out.
- 6 Cut the potatoes, tear the broccoli, cut the saint fruit and slice the onion.
- 7 Reheat the electric cake pan and choose to cook independently — fire — closing the dish — start. When the dish is heated to 200 degrees, fry all kinds of vegetables, add a small amount of salt, black pepper and vanilla.
- 8 The fried vegetables and steak are woven on a plate, and the black pepper juice is heated and poured on the surface of the steak.