French fries with tomato sauce, occasionally, very comfortable.
Food Material List
- 1 Potato 3
- 2 salt Appropriate amount
- 3 Peanut oil 600ml
- 1 Prepare three medium-sized, smooth, green-headed potatoes, wash, peel, remove eyes, and cut into strips of similar thickness (I usually do everything a little thicker than a certain base, so that the back does not need refrigeration; of course, according to personal preferences, you can choose to slice a little thinner)
- 2 Wash off starch
- 3 Put water in the pot (not the amount of potato chips), add a spoonful of salt, boil the potato chips, boil for about 3-4 minutes, and remove the cool water.
- 4 Control dry water or over-cooled water directly with absorbent paper to absorb the water of each potato chips (if the potato chips cut here are fine, it needs to be refrigerated for about 30 minutes to make them hard and easy to fry)
- 5 Remove the pan, prepare the oil, heat the oil (also can not be overheated, easy to paste, put chopsticks, bubbles can be) and then fry the potato chips in succession (keep 1200W).
- 6 Potato chips into the oil pan, you have to keep turning
- 7 Deep-fry until golden (about 4-5 minutes)
- 8 Remove the leached oil
- 9 Input plate (if the oil control is not complete, you can also pad an oil-absorbing paper)
- 10 Squeeze in tomato sauce. It tastes delicious.