Food Material List
- 1 Potato 4
- 1 Peel potatoes and cut them into thick chopsticks.
- 2 Put it in the basin for half an hour.
- 3 Then take it out and cook in a boiling pot for three or four minutes.
- 4 Remove the leached water and cool it. Refrigerate it for 24 hours.
- 5 When the oil was hot enough to smoke, I put the fresh frozen chips into the pot and turned them over until my hands could feel the chips were light. So I went out, sprinkled salt and started eating. I froze a lot and ate them at any time.