The original recipe for private chefs in Paris is tasty because there are three ingredients that havent been changed slightly for the time being. And its a very simple fast food. Friends and girlfriends come here and make this a good first dish.
Food Material List
- 1 White toast 3 tablets
- 2 Bacon 1 tablets
- 3 Egg 3
- 4 cheese Appropriate amount
- 5 White sauce Appropriate amount
- 6 butter Two spoons
- 1 Peel the white toast and roll it half as thick as it used to be.
- 2 Brush melted butter on both sides
- 3 Squeeze in a muffin mould
- 4 Pan-fry bacon, tear it into small pieces and stuff it in
- 5 Its better to add a small egg. If its a big egg, its better to get the egg white out. Or find a deeper mold or a small baking bowl because theres room for white sauce. I add a little salt and a little black pepper to taste the egg.
- 6 Its very simple to put in white sauce and white sauce for 3 minutes. Melt a spoonful of butter, add a spoonful of flour, heat it over a small fire, stir it continuously, add 100 ml milk, stir it until its sticky and season (originally adding a pinch of nutmeg powder and a spoonful of Dijon mustard instead of a spoonful of salad sauce) and add a little salt and black pepper.
- 7 Melt butter on toast side brush
- 8 Put it in the oven 180 degrees 15 minutes and take out the fresh cheese with cheese at the top. I dont have it. I dont have a special store in China. I dont buy it in France. Mazurilla cheese or Parmeson cheddar cheese are all right.
- 9 When baked, take out and sprinkle some parsley on myself.
- 10 Wire drawing ~