Food Material List
- 1 Rib Eye One piece (about 400 g)
- 1 Raw materials: rib-eye steak (about 400 grams), small half spoon of black pepper, 20 grams of butter, 2 grams of salt;
- 2 Cattle are discharged in fresh-keeping bags and hammered to break the tendons, so that the meat will be more tender and will not shrink when roasted.
- 3 Grind some black pepper evenly on both sides, then apply butter and salt, massage and relax for 30 minutes.
- 4 The oven is preheated at 220 degrees. The cattle are discharged into a thick baking pan. The middle layer is heated for 10 minutes.
- 5 Turn over and bake for another 8 minutes. Its eight ripe. If you like to eat tenderer, the time can be shortened to (one side for 8 minutes, another side for 5 minutes);
- 6 Steak plate, use the remaining mild butter in the baking pan, then cook in 2 spoons of red wine, and evenly pour on the roasted steak;
- 7 Cut it open and eat it. The steak is delicious! You can also fry steak in a pan, of course.