Small card to introduce to you this fresh meat willow leaf bag, it has a white color skin, skin wrapped with fresh meat filling, bite down, delicious juicy meat foam sliding in from the mouth, delicious touch hair. ~~ (By@I love the kitchen)
Food Material List
- 1 Fabric for leather: flour 500g
- 2 yeast 3G
- 3 warm water +250ml
- 1 Put warm water in a mixing barrel, add yeast, stir well and let yeast activate for a few minutes, then put in flour.
- 2 COUSS CM-1200 Chef Machine, turn on one stirring gear and then turn to three gear to knead noodles for about three minutes.
- 3 Remove the stirred dough, knead it slightly, shape it, put it in a basin, cover it with a lid or wet gauze, and let the dough ferment for about 1.5 hours.
- 4 When waiting for dough fermentation to make fillings: chop pork into minced meat, put it in a mixing barrel, put all the condiments into the CM-1200 chef machine, stir the fillings with a stirring rod.
- 5 Sprinkle a small amount of dry flour in the mixing bucket, put the fermented dough, knead the dough and exhaust for about 3 minutes.
- 6 Remove the dough and knead it a little. Cover it with wet gauze and relax for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 7 Knead the waking dough into strips and divide it into about 45 grams. Flatten the dough and roll it into a thin skin with thick edges in the middle.
- 8 Take a proper amount of filling into the face, first knead a fold, and then alternately knead the two sides of the face toward the middle of the fold, until it is finished kneading, into willow leaves wrapped green.
- 9 Cover the green blank with wet gauze, and cook for about 20 minutes. Then put it into the oil-brushed steamer. Cover the steamer tightly. Turn the steamer to medium heat after boiling for about 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and open the cover after about 3 minutes.
- 10 finished product