Food Material List
- 1 flour 150g
- 2 Fresh Peach One
- 1 Peel: Butter is taken out of the refrigerator without softening and diced directly.
- 2 Sprinkle the flour on the butter and rub the butter and flour with your hands.
- 3 The rubbed flour looks a little like corn flour.
- 4 Add 2 grams of salt
- 5 Add 25 grams of sugar
- 6 Add water and knead into the dough.
- 7 Relax on the board for 15 minutes
- 8 Roll the loose dough into thin sheets
- 9 Cover the patches on the pie plate and press the extra patches with a rolling pin.
- 10 Use forks to fork holes in pie skin to prevent bulging during baking
- 11 Fresh peach filling method: fresh peach wash and core, cut into pieces
- 12 Put butter in the pan and heat it.
- 13 Stir-fry peaches after hot oil
- 14 Stir-fry with sugar
- 15 Add a little water and boil the peaches soft.
- 16 Finally, stir with corn starch and water, and then thin the scutellaria.