If you like it, just pay more attention to it. It will keep making progress and updating! Willing to share cooking experience with friends and learn from each other
Food Material List
- 1 Fresh shrimps
- 2 Potato
- 3 Egg
- 1 Chop shrimps into mud, add a little salt, pepper and ginger powder to mix well.
- 2 Stir in a little onion
- 3 Peel potatoes and cook them slightly in a microwave oven
- 4 Mashed potatoes
- 5 Take part of mashed potatoes, spread them on the plastic film, wrap them with plastic film and press them into rectangular pieces.
- 6 Take a proper amount of shrimp paste, tidy up the strips and put them on the side of mashed potatoes.
- 7 Outwrap fresh-keeping film, roll up shrimp puree wrapped in mashed potatoes, and seal both sides open.
- 8 Roll up all the potato and shrimp rolls and put them on a plate. Stick a layer of dry starch evenly outside the potato and shrimp rolls.
- 9 The eggs are scattered, the potato and shrimp rolls are dipped in the egg liquid, and then rolled in the bread crumb to make the surface stick to the bread crumb.
- 10 When the oil in the pan is heated to 40% or 50%, add the potato and shrimp rolls and fry until golden brown.
- 11 Delicious taste, tender crispy outside
1. Its not easy to roll potato mash into rolls. Its better to roll it with fresh-keeping film. Its more convenient. The rolled potato rolls have a smooth appearance. 2. Potato rolls, oil temperature can not be too high, as long as the oil is slightly hot, it should be put in, slowly fried with small fire, otherwise the appearance is easy to paste.