Sour and sweet strawberry yogurt, bring you different summer.
Food Material List
- 1 Strawberry
- 2 Yogurt
- 1 Remove the strawberries and soak them in brine for three minutes. Remove them and wash them.
- 2 Chop the strawberries and put them in a bowl. (Better not chop, strawberry juice will all run out)
- 3 Pour yoghurt into a bowl filled with strawberry granules. If its sweet, add some sugar yourself.
- 4 Stir well, then add a cut strawberry to garnish, and a fresh strawberry granulated yogurt will be ready.
- 5 In summer, a fresh-keeping film can be added to the refrigeration room for better taste. Put it in the freezer and strawberry ice cream is made. (Absolutely much better than bottled strawberry granulated yogurt bought in supermarkets, after all, its fresh.)