The daughter went to the brigade cadre training, leaving us both at home, do not know what to eat, a little more burning will not eat waste. I miss the takeaway fried noodles called at work. Just make it yourself. I checked many recipes of fried sauce and noodles, including dried mayonnaise and sweet sauce, and stir-fried sauce. There are almost no vegetables in them, which I dont like very much. Or invent a seasonal vegetable fried sauce noodles by yourself!
Food Material List
- 1 meat Half Jin
- 2 onion 1
- 3 Carrot 1 roots
- 4 Potato One
- 5 green pepper 1
- 6 Fennel, cinnamon, anise, dried pepper, sesame, pepper Appropriate amount
- 7 Onion, garlic, ginger Appropriate amount
- 8 Liquor, bean paste, spicy and fresh, raw and old. Appropriate amount
- 9 Sugar, chicken essence Appropriate amount
- 10 Water starch Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut all the vegetables into dices and put the spices and sesame in reserve. Potatoes can be immersed in water to prevent oxidation.
- 2 Cut the meat into strips. Put in pepper and cooking wine. Cut the meat into paste with a meat grinder. Spare! My family does not eat fat meat, so use pure meat, like fat can use multicolored meat.
- 3 Shredded ginger and garlic with scallion.
- 4 Heat oil in a pan, fry onion, ginger, garlic and garlic in a pan until fragrant. Put meat into the pan, add cooking wine and stir until white. Remove from the pot and set aside.
- 5 Once again sit in the pan and heat the oil. First stir-fry the onions to give them a fragrance.
- 6 Stir-fry with onions, then pour in other seasonal vegetables that have been copied in advance.
- 7 Pour in the stir-fried minced meat, put two spoons of bean paste, one spoon of spicy and fresh, four small spoons of sugar, and then stir-fry a little, then pour in the old one, stir-fry, see the color is almost put in the right amount of water, pour in the anise, cinnamon, dried chili and sesame spices, mix well, boil over the fire until boiling, turn off the small heat, cover the pot and boil slowly.
- 8 In the process of boiling, remember to uncover and mix it from time to time so as not to make the pot taste even. Keep boiling until the potatoes are soft and rotten.
- 9 Pour in starch before leaving the pot, a small amount of chicken essence, and mix well.
- 10 When boiling again, turn off the fire and put it in a large pot. After cooling, mix noodles and dip in steamed bread.