Food Material List
- 1 Chinese cabbage
- 2 Fungus
- 1 Chinese cabbage is sliced by hand; (This is the key step. Its much better to tear with hand than to cut with knife. Its also easy, especially suitable for me to be lazy, hey hey!)
- 2 Auricularia auricula softens in warm water for five minutes. Remove the roots and wash them. Cut scallions and ginger into shreds.
- 3 Put oil in the pan, heat it in a small fire, stir-fry pepper and anise until fragrant, stir-fry onion and ginger until fragrant, then add cabbage slices, stir-fry evenly in a big fire.
- 4 When Chinese cabbage slices are stir-fried until slightly softened, stir-fry them evenly with old sauce, then add sugar and vinegar in proper amount.
- 5 Put in the soaked agaric, stir-fry for a few minutes, sprinkle a little salt and chicken essence, stir-fry evenly, then out of the pot.