Food Material List
- 1 Three-colored amaranth, 500g
- 2 Garlic 2 valves
- 1 Wash the amaranth after removing the stalk. When cleaning the amaranth for the last time, rub it lightly like rubbing clothes.
- 2 Place a pot on the stove, without oil in the pot. Put amaranth and crushed garlic directly into the pot. Roast amaranth over medium heat, and turn it over and over.
- 3 Pour oil into the side of the pan and stir well.
- 4 Season with salt, chicken essence and a little sugar.
- 5 Cook amaranth over medium and small fires for 7 or 8 minutes to make the soup completely exudate and the stem soft but not rotten.