Food Material List
- 1 Mandarin fish
- 1 Wash and cut the clean-bored eel. Do not cut off the bones. Place in a basin, sprinkle pepper, salt, pepper and rice wine, grab well, then put an egg, marinate for 30 minutes.
- 2 In a small bowl, mix salt, pepper, sugar, starch, raw soy sauce, vinegar, cooking wine and onion, ginger and garlic. Make sauce reserve.
- 3 Put the salted Mandarin eel in proper amount of raw meal, and cook it in a frying pan until 60% hot.
- 4 After fishing out, the oil temperature rises to medium well(ripening degree 70%), and then pours the fried eel into it again for re-frying. Fry the outer skin until the golden char is crisp and remove it for reserve.
- 5 Leave a little oil in the pan. Stir in onion, ginger, garlic and soybean sauce until fragrant. Pour in Mandarin fish. Cook in sauce and stir-fry until tasty.