Avocado fruit is a kind of fruit with high nutritional value. It contains a variety of vitamins, rich fatty acids and proteins. The content of sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium is also high. The nutritional value of avocado fruit is similar to butter, and it has the reputation of “forest butter”. Besides raw fruit, it can also be used as dishes and cans. Avocado is also rich in potassium, folic acid and vitamin B6. It also contains a variety of mineral elements (potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium, etc.) and edible plant fibers. Avocado contains 74.3% water, 2 grams of protein, 15.3 grams of fat and 7.4 grams of carbohydrate. It can provide 673.9 kilojoules of calories. It is a kind of high-energy and low-sugar fruit. Avocado has a high fat content. It contains a lot of enzymes. It has the function of strengthening stomach and clearing intestines. It also has the important physiological functions of lowering cholesterol and lipid, protecting cardiovascular and liver system.
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 2 pieces
- 2 Avocado 1
- 3 salt Appropriate amount
- 4 Ketchup Appropriate amount
- 1 Sprinkle a little salt in the eggs and stir-fry them. Dont fry too old, just cooked. Set aside.
- 2 Cut the avocado and fry it with the base oil of scrambled eggs. The frying time should not exceed 1 minute. Just fry the avocado and sprinkle with a little salt. If you like black pepper, add a little black pepper. Then pour in the fried eggs and stir them. Loading Plate
- 3 It tastes good with a little tomato sauce ~Y(-) Y ~