Asparagus protein composition has all kinds of amino acids necessary for human body, the content proportion is appropriate, inorganic salt elements contain more selenium, molybdenum, magnesium, manganese and other trace elements, but also contains a large number of asparagine as the main non-protein nitrogen-containing substances and asparagine nitrogen acid. It can regulate the metabolism of the body and improve the immunity of the body. It has a strong inhibitory effect in the prevention and treatment of hypertension, heart disease, leukemia, blood cancer, edema, cystitis, etc.
Food Material List
- 1 asparagus 400g
- 2 Potato 200g
- 3 Bacon 125g
- 4 Garlic 3 valves
- 1 Slice the potatoes and fry until cooked. (How to judge: Put chopsticks in the middle of potato chips and prove ripe if its easy to puncture.) Remove it for reserve.
- 2 Processed asparagus section, boiling water, oil and salt, cooked asparagus, fishing out the reserve, asparagus at this time bright and attractive.
- 3 Bacon can be bought in supermarkets. Im a rainy bacon scrap. Its cheaper, but it wont be bad.
- 4 Cut the bacon into rectangular sections.
- 5 The garlic is peeled and flattened without chopping.
- 6 Heat a small amount of oil in a hot pan, stir-fry garlic and put in bacon.
- 7 Stir-fry bacon until slightly bent. Add fried potato chips and stir-fry.
- 8 Stir-fry asparagus for a moment before leaving the pan.
- 9 Its done.